Psychiatrist Media Expert on Mental Health Issues
Dr. White is a sought after guest on local television and is also comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people about a variety of mental health and health issues.
Need a Speaker to talk about mental health issues affecting your religious group, school, company or non-profit?
Dr. White has made a number of television and public performances and is known for her informative and relevant research-based presentations about a range of mental health issues. She has spoken to a number of community-based groups and organizations and is available to speak to your group. Below is a list of some recent topics.
Speaker topics Daniela White, MD
- When does stress lead to depression
- Relationships in business
- Integrative treatment of depression
- Get a grip on screen time
- Generational difference in the workplace
- Depression and gender affliction
- Depression and inflammation
- Children’s resilience and spirituality
- How to get a good nights sleep
- ADHD pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment
- Weight management coaching
- The cost of belief in therapeutic relationships
- How Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation(TMS) works at Midtown; Treating Major depression-results from our patients
In-Demand Media Guest
Dr. White is available for live appearances on television or radio, and has appeared live on a number of television programs to discuss issues related to suicide, depression, community tragedies, psychiatric treatment and many more issues.
Here is a link to some of her recorded videos: