If you need Adolescent Psychiatrists or Child Psychiatrists Houston TX area, please consider Midtown Psychiatry and Daniela White, MD, a caring and respected psychiatrist who specializes in helping parents, teens, and children with mental illness using an integrative approach to care.
Midtown Psychiatry helps parents with a wide range of issues. We take the time to understand your child’s unique strengths and challenges. Parents take their children to a Child and Adolescent psychiatrist to learn about the conditions that may be causing difficulties for the child, the parents, or others in the school or at home.
Dr. White and Midtown Psychiatry staff specialize in:
• Child, Adolescent and Adult Diagnostic Assessment and Treatment recommendations
• Treatment Team Coordination
• Consultation for Schools, Social Service Agencies and Attorneys
• Quotient test for objectively diagnosing and treating ADHD
• Individual and Family Psychotherapy
• Medication Evaluation and Recommendations
• TMS Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Anxiety and Bipolar depression.
Psychiatric conditions that may benefit from evaluation and treatment include:
• Developmental Disorders
• Depression, Anxiety and other Mood symptoms
• Acute and Chronic Trauma Symptoms
• Personality Disorders
• Psychotic Disorders
• Substance Abuse
Contact us at 713-426-3100 to learn more about our services